Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Friday, October 31, 2014

November Hearts of the West Blog Hop

Welcome to the October Hearts of the West team blog hop!  If this is your first time joining us, I know you are going to love it. 
This hop features Close to my Heart consultants from all over Canada.  The Hearts of the West team was founded by Nancy Klein.



If you came from Freya's blog then you're in the right place!  

This is a circular blog hop so you can start anywhere! Just in case you should get lost - the full list can be found at the bottom of this post. 

SO, as always ... grab your coffee, tea, or water ... relax ... and hop around with us! 

This month we are featuring the beautiful Christmas paper pack "Yuletide".  I am planning on making a Christmas mini album and I used Yuletide to create a box to store it in.  The basic box that I started with, is the My Creations Journaling Cards Box .


The hinge, top plate, and corners are brass metal pieces that I had in my stash.  I embellished the top with a retired CTMH canvas button, and a piece of brass from the Yuletide Carol Assortment pack.


I also used some canvas buttons for the feet.



The Santa postcard is from the Yuletide Carol Complements pack.

Thank you for joining us on the Hop today!  Be sure and check back to see the coordinating mini album that I will be creating to go in this box!

Linda

The next place you will be hopping to is, Justine's Blog.

If you should get lost, here is a complete list of all the blogs on the Hop:

1. Nancy Klein's - 


8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love all the metal that you used on this project gives this album holder a great old Christmas feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful box and I love that you used the canvas buttons! I have canvas buttons in my stash and you motivate me to actually use them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the metal details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the box. I love the metal closure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the box. The metal gives a vintage look that I love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, elegant card box - thanks for sharing Linda!

    ReplyDelete