Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Swirlydoos Card Round Robin

Hi there!

I haven't had a lot of mojo lately, but the Swirlydoos Round Robin challenge got me going today.  I am on the team who's task it is to create Mother's Day cards.

My card was inspired by a wonderful tutorial Pauline did this morning, creating a pocket card.  Click here to see her tutorial.


I fussy cut the flowers on the left, tucked some netting underneath and glued them down with pop ups.


More fussy cut flowers were added to the top of the tag and I used a CTMH stamp D1560, for the sentiment and embossed it with Ranger Superfine White embossing powder.


I outlined the rose's petals with Tattered Rose Distress Stickles and it looks really awesome in real life.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment