Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Showcase Monday featuring Prima's "Betty" Doll Stamp

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!

Today's my day to host Showcase Monday at Scrapbooker's Paradise, and I would love for you to stop by and see how I made this large, decorative tag!  

It was so fun making this tag... I foresee a lot more playing with "dolls" in my future!!


I'll leave you to enjoy the rest of St. Patrick's Day with this little Irish blessing:

May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.

Linda



1 comment:

  1. May the wind be always at your back and may you always have a coin in your pocket {for scrapbook supplies of course} Keep smiling and creating, love this tag.

    ReplyDelete