Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Technique Tuesday at Scrapbooker's Paradise

Hi everyone!

I'm doing the Technique today at Scrapbooker's Paradise and would like to invite you to come over and find out the details on how I used Gelatos and other Faber-Castell products to make this card.


I've been down and out with bronchitis for over a week now, but have to share the ray of sunshine that entered our lives on March 22nd and put a BIG smile on my face 
in spite of everything.


My newest little grandson on his way home from the hospital - not even a full day old yet!  I can hardly wait to get better so I can cuddle him to my heart's content.  :)

Stay healthy and happy my friends!!
Linda


1 comment:

  1. Awe look at that sweet little guy. Congratulations.
    You nailed that technique too.

    ReplyDelete