Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Showcase Monday at Scrapbooker's Paradise

Hi everybody,

So glad you've stopped by!  Hope everyone that is celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend, is having a wonderful time and enjoying their turkey supper!

I had some lacy, frothy, fun this weekend, playing with my Spellbinder's dies.  For a gatefold card tutorial, that uses the beautiful Spellbinders Gilded Gate Two die, check out my post today at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

 
 
I was inspired by 3 different people in the making of this card.  1)  Becca Feeken - I've been an admirer of hers for a long time, and I loved the way she cut 2 pieces from the Gilded Gate Two die and used them to make a gatefold card.  2)  Cre8nart - she has some beautiful pink cards that she made in support of women with breast cancer and I just loved the pink combined with the lacy die cuts.  3)  Tasha Chanwai - she posted this video showing how to make shabby, chic flowers with yo-yo's and I just HAD to make a yo-yo flower!  I can't wait to try some of her larger flowers as well.
 
Thank you for taking a minute to check out my post. 
Have fun with your dies!
 
Linda
 

 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment