Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Haunted House treat bag

Hi everyone,

I had so much fun with that treat bag yesterday, I decided to get busy and make one for my grand-daughter also!

She's 5 and loves lots of sparkle and glitter, so I decorated this one up with some bling from assorted packages:  Laughing Lola Assortment, Bitty Sparkles, Sparkles Assortment, and Base and Bling Floral Accents.  I also smeared Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel all over the haunted house. The ribbon was in my stash.

 
Here's a tip for the ribbon.  I like to use Sookwang (Scor Tape) to neatly fold the raw edges with no hassle.  Once I did that, I just stapled them to the bag.  (I want them to be attached sturdily because these are going to be going to two, small, excited-for-Halloween, children.)
 
 
If you would like the Cricut Craft Room file that I created for this, you will find it here.
 
Ok, I think I'm done with Halloween for awhile!
Have a great day everyone!
 
Linda
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment