Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Flying Unicorn Card Swap


We're having a card swap over at the Flying Unicorn!  
All you have to do is make 3 cards:  
Birthday, Sympathy and Get Well.  

Sign-ups will close on Apr 5th, so check here for instructions on how to join in the fun.

In March we had an ATC swap that ended up with members receiving some really fabulous ATC's!  I was happy to get my friend Tammy Henderson's name in the draw.  I have been following her from the very first moment I learned there were blogs about scrapbooking on the internet.  (What a happy day that was!!)  I have learned so much from her and received such great inspiration, it was wonderful to be able to send her something in exchange!!  You can check out her blog here.  You're gonna LOVE what you see!

Here are the ATC's I created for the swap.

I used a chippy from G45's Place in Time and framed it with a Pink Paislee Artisan Elements frame that was lightly rubbed with gold Inka Gold.


For this one I used Prima Firefly paper and I made the wings by die cutting them out of scrap plastic and then embossing and gluing to a piece of patterned paper.


Here, I used a La Blanche stamp and played around with little bits and pieces of embellies.


The bunnies on this one were a jpeg file that I had purchased on Etsy and I embellished the frame with Stampendous Aged Ivory embossing enamel and inked the edges with Walnut Distress Ink.


They were all tucked into this little jewelery box that I decorated with some bling.


And sent off with this card to wish Tammy a Happy Spring!


Can't wait to get busy creating my cards for the swap.  
Hope you'll join us!

Linda







1 comment:

  1. Amazing Linda they are all beautiful, my fav is the flower one, I like the scrap of paper in the corner and the extra embellishments. The box is gorgeous. I love to do swaps, there is nothing better then receiving other art work, Thanks for sharing these and have a great day...

    ReplyDelete