Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I have been having fun this month trying out some new techniques that I learned over at Swirlydoos.  Those girls over there are such a creative bunch and always so willing to share their ideas.  Lynne Forsythe showed us how to make the coolest canvas.  I loved learning the techniqe to do the background.  You can find her tutorial here.  This is the canvas that I made.


Making the cardboard flower petals was pretty cool too.  Go give the tutorial a try!
I used the beautiful doilies from Close to my Heart's Bohemian Assortment pack, as well as some of the shapes from the Garden Wooden Shapes pack to add some extra embellishment.



3 comments:

  1. Linda, This is Awesome you did a amazing job with that canvas!! Thank you so much for the loving on my LO!! Your such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda..this is just amazing....TFC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beuatiful!!! Love the background!!

    ReplyDelete