Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oh my.  Isn't time going by quickly?  I've been having a blast over at Scrap That! doing the 12 days of Holiday Challenges. I have to admit I missed one though...was just too busy on Monday to get it in. :(

This is the tag I entered in the Chipboard challenge.


I cut the shape out of cream colored paper with my CTMH Arts Philosophy cartridge and then inked it with Tim Holtz distress inks Festive Berries and Evergreen Bough.  Over top of that I sprayed Perfect Pearls Mist Heirloom Gold.  It gave it a beautiful golden sheen.  To finish it off I went around the outer edge with a dark colored marker to define it a bit.

As I was doing all this, I cut a piece of seam binding and kept dipping it in the leftover ink and mist and ended up with a lovely piece that co-ordinates with the tag.  The Santa is from that beautiful Pion line "Waiting for Santa II".  All I did to it was a little bit of inking with Vintage Photo Distress ink and distressing along the edges.

The chipboard is from Dusty Attic.  I also inked it with Vintage Photo Distress ink and then applied a little Paprika Stickles here and there to give it a rustic look.  Then it was just a matter of adding some flowers and I was done. 

Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment