Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hi Everyone,

I'm still working away at completing the 12 days of challenges over at Scrap That!  Today was challenge #4.  You had to do some stamping on a card/tag.  I was inspired by the sketch that was released at Cardabilities today and decided to make a pink card for my granddaughter who is 4.  That is her most favorite color in the world right now.  Think:  Disney princesses.  LOL


The snowflake flowers were inspired by Shona Keehn's tutorial this month.  I just did a simpler version.
Here is a picture of the card sketch:

Just think...10 more days till Christmas!  I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful season of parties and concerts and good times with friends and family.



No comments:

Post a Comment