Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pictures from August 31st "Make and Take"

I held my very first Open House yesterday and thought I would share a few pictures.  It's a little challenging when you're holding something like this in your house, but I cleaned the tops off of all my furniture and ended up with enough small areas to display everything.

Here is the work table at the beginning...


and here it is at the end.  LOL



A few centers where I displayed the WOTG kits, the Art Philosphy Cricut cartridge, etc:






We had a great time playing with the Cricut and creating our "Make and Take".  It is always so fun to see how you can start with the same project and everyone who makes it turns it into a whole new creation!  The "Liquid Glass" turned out to be a real hit (and the Art Philosphy cartridge of course!)

Everyone went home with a small stamp in a craft jar, that was packaged in one of the little boxes created by the Cricut cartridge and topped with a beautiful rose.  (Also created with the cartridge .... boy that thing made preparation a whole lot easier!)  There were also several happy winners of the SOTM kit "Wicked".  Happy stamping to all!

If you missed the "Make and Take" and would like to get together and do some scrapbooking with me, give me a call.  I'm very flexible and there are tons of projects we can do.  We could even do some "open" workshops where we just get caught up on projects that we're working on!  Hope to hear from you soon.

Everyone have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment