Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Thank You card for my Sister-in-law

My sister-in-law did a wonderful thing for me today and I wanted to thank her with a special card.  Pauline van den Bosch over at Swirlydoos.com just posted a wonderful tutorial on how to put together a beautiful card  (see here) and I was able to create mine very quickly.  (Time was short to get this done before she left!)

The paper and embellishments are all from the July "Vintage Faye" Swirlydoos kit, the "Thank You" stamp is CTMH, and the rub-ons are Kaisercraft. 
Don't you just love the little stick pins that are so popular now? 
It's a beautiful summer day here and I'm LOVING the sun and warmth! 
 Hope you are all having just as lovely a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment