Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Swirlydoos "Cabaret" March kit

This is the March kit at http://www.swirlydoos.com/.  I can't wait to try it.  (I know, I know, everyone else is long done and waiting for the next kit.  I'm very slow!!!)  I know what pictures I want to use though.



These are from my son's wedding last year.  They had brought a "tickle trunk" full of boas, sunglasses, hats, etc for the little kids to play with during the evening, and the big "kids" got into them at the end of the night.  Lots of fun.  I think the "Cabaret" pictures will be perfect for them!
Here's the sketch that goes with the kit:
This sketch was created by Beggahuna (www.scrapbook.is/beggahuna) for Swirlydoos.

2 comments:

  1. it is an awesome kit :)great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, those pictures are perfect for Cabaret!! Get scrapping!! LOL!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower too! I really appreciate it. I am looking forward to seeing your furbabies on a LO.

    ReplyDelete