Welcome Everyone!

Remember to "click" on all pictures if you'd like to see them a little closer.

Monday, September 29, 2014

October Hearts of the West Blog Hop

Welcome to the October Hearts of the West team blog hop!  If this is your first time joining us, I know you are going to love it. 
This hop features Close to my Heart consultants from all over Canada.  The Hearts of the West team was founded by Nancy Klein.




If you came from Anna's blog then you're in the right place!  

This is a circular blog hop so you can start anywhere! Just in case you should get lost - the full list can be found at the bottom of this post. 

SO, as always ... grab your coffee, tea, or water ... relax ... and hop around with us! 

This month the paper pack "Scaredy Cat" is being featured.  What a fun set!  I love the orange and the pretty purples, and the coordinating Complements set is SO cute!!  

I was so inspired by this Bendi Fold card of Bibiana's, that I just had to create one of my own.  The spider web and spooky tree are from the Cricut cartridge by Teresa Collins "Chic and Scary".





If you haven't seen a Bendi Fold card before, it is a 3D card.  This is what it looks like looking down at it.


I like making little decorations like this for Halloween, because they stand up on their own and then fold flat to be put away.  :)

If you would like to see a tutorial on how to make one of these, just go here.  

Thank you for joining us on the Hop today!  Be sure and come back next month!

Linda

Your next stop is Holly's blog.

If you should get lost, here is a complete list of all the blogs on the Hop:

8. Linda Pekrul  - that's ME!  :)
9. Holly Young-Bowers
10. Sonia Parent St Jean
11. Chelsey Vorosmarty
12. Julie Kerr
13. Heather Myers
14. Kerry Hammel 

8 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks like a lot of fun. Love the concept and all the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! I have to try this one too. I love the dimensionality of it and the wonderfully spooky scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Linda!!! Did you need me to send you my address? haha I will have to make one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this! I can't wait to get my hands on this cartridge!! Awesome card Linda!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I think I will have to give this style of card a try next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible artwork Linda! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card, so much detail in it too!

    ReplyDelete